Win a GoPro Hero4 Session and a 3-Way to Use on Your Next Trip
Have you dreamt of becoming a travel vlogger? Now's your chance.
I'm stoked to be partering with GoPro and #GoProMusic on another giveaway. This time, we're offering my YouTube Subscribers an opportunity to win the gear they need to shoot a travel series of their own.
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel here.
When planning my recent trip to the Alps for the Rock the Pistes music festival, paragliding and a bit of l'arte de vivre, I knew I wanted to create a number of videos that would capture my unique experience in the mountains. At the same time, I didn't want to be bogged down with heavy equipment because, well, I was going to be skiing all damn day. My solution was to bring along a lightweight kit—a GoPro, 3-Way selfie stick and a Head Strap Mount + Quick Clip. And by making that decision, I was able to get some awesome captures with minimum effort.
One of my goals as a travel blogger is to inspire people to get outside of their comfort zones and explore new places. Another one of my goals is to encourage others to create and share content about their everyday experiences. Thanks to my friends at #GoProMusic, we're doing just that. Through this contest, we'll be giving three lucky subscribers the equipment I used to film my Alps web series.
First place is a GoPro Hero4 Session and a 3-Way. Second place is a 3-Way, and third place is a Head Strap Mount + Quick Clip.
What follows are the official rules.
1) You MUST BE SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube channel to enter. (I will be checking to make sure you are subscribed if you are chosen as the winner.)
2) You MUST WATCH AND LEAVE A YOUTUBE COMMENT on all of my French and Swiss Alps videos, including the contest video. Quick links to the other videos:
Rock the Pistes
Best of the Alps
3) You MUST SHARE THE CONTEST VIDEO ON TWITTER using the hashtags: #GoProMusic and #JJAlps
4) You must be 18 or older OR have parent/guardian’s permission.
5) The contest is open Jan. 28 and ends Feb. 21 at midnight Pacific Standard Time.
6) The contest is open internationally/worldwide.
7) The winner will be selected at random.
8) The winner will be announced publicly on Feb. 25 via YouTube and Twitter. I will contact the winner personally before making the announcement.
I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies, including GoPro and Portes du Soleil, to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own. Giveaway prize provided by GoPro.